We’re currently building the topic / publishing guidelines. Until then the kind of topics that we’re looking for are:
- Data supported UX split tests.
- Results and advice about UX design, based on personal experience.
- Career advancement advice specifically targeted at the UX audience.
- Talent acquisition related topics for employers.
- Personal description of major steps, tools, and software used in work flows.
- Data supported opposition of popular opinion.
There is some minor compensation. Flat rate + quality/relevance + length + engagement.
A really good example would be to take a popular topic/article like “say no to portfolios” and present the opposite view, well supported with data. If you’re going through a job search, write about your experience, you can detail the variables you use to decide which jobs to pursue. If you’re an employer/recruiter, you can write about the variables you look for when going through applicants.
- Create an account on the blog
- Send me an email: info @ uxjobs247.com
- Get in touch with me on Skype: tahir.khawaja71