Job Portal Software Updated
- Automatic jobs export to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Job posting to Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google+ for users – after a job is posted, employers will have an option to post this job to their social media accounts easily without leaving the job board.
- Google+ Connect – changed the authorization/registration method from Google to Google+.
- Posting before checkout – users will be allowed to post jobs or resumes before paying for them. After a job or resume is posted, users will have to pay for it to activate it.
- ‘My Reports’ for Employers – employers have got a new section in their accounts to check stats on posted jobs and view general performance reports.
- Download resume as PDF – job board resumes can be downloaded in PDF file for future review.
- Option to select expiration date for jobs – employers can select whether a job will expire after maximum allowed activity period or sooner.
- Search engine optimization – SmartJobBoard search engine is now optimized and works faster.
- Optimization and improvement of software architecture – improved performance and stability.
- Improvements for ‘My Listings’ – in case a user is allowed to post several listing types (for example Jobs and Tenders) he will have separate sections in the account (My Jobs and My Tenders) to manage posted listings.
- Upgrades to featured/priority listing and reactivation are now going through shopping cart – it is possible to apply promotions to upgrades and reactivations and buy several upgrades at once.
- ‘Application Tracking’ section layout is improved – employers will clearly see which job seekers applied for which jobs.
- When a user clicks ‘Post Jobs’ button and does not have any products he will be redirected to the ‘Products’ page listing the allowed products.
- When a guest user selects products and then goes to checkout and register he will be redirected to the page with the list of payment options.
- ‘Youtube’ field for user profiles.
- Invoice for free products – even if a product is free or a user applies 100% discount promotion code the system will create an invoice.
- Changed video player for better multimedia experience.
- Changed the way videos are displayed in listings and company profiles.
- PayPal Pro payment gateway is improved to match PayPal requirements.
- Timeout for buttons – now the most critical buttons connected to payments and creation of entities have timeouts so a user will not click on a button twice and create two entities or submit payments twice.
- Tree field design and usability is improved.
- Multi-list fields design and usability is improved.
- Smarty template engine is updated to version 3.
- Session is bound to IP address for better user security.
- Default zoom for maps is set up to see a larger location area than before.